After more than three decades of law practice in Minnesota, the Minneapolis personal injury lawyers at Rischmiller & Knippel LLP receive most new business by word of mouth. Our law firm has earned a strong reputation over the years for honest, zealous and effective advocacy of people who have been seriously injured and those who have lost loved ones in fatal accidents.
Dedicated Representation in All Types of Injury Cases
Our Minneapolis/St. Paul injury lawyers handle claims arising from all types of injury cases, including auto accidents and accidents involving pedestrians and bicycles. We also handle a variety of medical malpractice claims, including birth injuries and surgical errors. Whether you or a loved one has suffered a spinal cord injury or a traumatic brain injury, we are prepared to fight to get you the full and fair compensation that you deserve.
Why Choose Our Law Firm?
Past clients and other lawyers alike recommend the legal services of Rischmiller & Knippel LLP for many reasons, including:
- They appreciate the way we work on our clients' cases personally — not farming the work out to paralegals or junior attorneys.
- They know that we give our clients very personal service — even sharing our cellphone and home phone numbers in order to stay accessible and ready to communicate with clients as needs arise during a case.
- They know we are dependable and have a proven track record of successful outcomes for more than 35 years.
- They know that we stay up to date and available by the latest communication media, including text messaging.
- Our clients' large settlements and verdicts are well known.
- Unlike many other personal injury law firms, we welcome medical malpractice cases, including complex and challenging claims, and lawsuits involving medical negligence.
In addition to handling sophisticated and complex injury and malpractice cases, we are also honest in telling people directly when they do not have a strong case. With our years of experience, we are confident that we can recognize a nonviable injury claim when we see one. Our potential clients always appreciate our candor and the knowledge behind the honest case evaluations.
Call for a Consultation With a St. Paul Medical Malpractice Lawyer
Learn why other law firms and past clients refer our law firm in serious injury and medical malpractice cases. Contact our Minneapolis personal injury attorneys online or call 612-293-3920 to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your situation. We help people throughout Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa and Wisconsin.